Last updated June 17, 2011.
You are free to use psdGraphics.com graphics as long as the following requirements are met:
1. You can’t sell graphics to 3rd parties (except if it is a part of your design project).
2. You can’t claim that you designed graphics.
3. You can’t use graphics in online and offline generators/makers (banner generators, button generators, business card makers etc.).
4. You can’t use graphics for SPAM websites, illegal business websites, websites that promotes illegal activity and hate/crime websites.
For website owners / sharing rules:
5. You can’t use hotlinks to the psdgraphics.com stuff.
6. You can’t share psdgraphics.com stuff (screenshot) at your web site without hyperlinking to the original page at psdgraphics.com.
7. You can’t share PSD files and full size backgrounds at your site.
8. You can’t edit psdgraphics.com graphics to get copyright on it, thus you can’t share altered graphics as your content.
9. Sharing files from psdgraphics.com is possible only in this way – sharing rules.
10. For public use check the commercial use page
11. For non-profit public use check the form bellow.
As long as the above conditions are met, you can use the graphics for personal use.
If you would like to use these graphics in a commercial projects, please go to the commercial use section.
If you would like to use graphics from psdgraphics.com in a non-profit projects (school, church, education etc. projects), please contact me, and put “Non-profit use” in the subject field, and let me know where/how you want to use it. I will review it but I will not reply unless something is not OK (sorry I am getting a lot of emails so I am unable to answer all questions). Once you send it you can use it in a non-profit project.