World map background

Map of the world created with Photoshop. Light blue shiny silhouette world map, on an abstract dark blue grid background.
Great graphic for a screen presentations, business materials, print documents etc.
300dpi jpeg included.

world map background

Resolution: 5000×3264 px
Size: 2,45 MB
Format: JPG
Color theme: blue, dark blue, black
Keywords: World Map, Planet Earth Background
License: Free for personal use
Author: PSD Graphics

Download JPG file:

The base map is from – Vector World Maps

One Response to “World map background”

1. Troy Meuret says:

May I use this graphic as a Splashscreen background in an IPhone App?

2. I would like to use the graphic in a motion graphic illustration for a special program I am producing for Andrew Wommack Ministries. This graphic would appear in a video presentation both on our website and in our broadcast television program. Non-commercial usage for illustrating spread of Bible college students and graduates worldwide.

Thanks,

Michael

3. neobolt says:

Hi! I am currently editing a video for a firm, and this will be perfect for the background in a voice over scene. Is it ok if i use this?

Great work by the way! It looks beautifull!

Kim

4. Melbelletx says:

Hi! This is beautiful! I would also love to have the PSD or vector files of this design. I am working on a T-shirt design for our children’s ministry, and i really like this concept.

5. KayLeong Lim says:

Can I have your permission to use the file on a corporate website?

6. Spencer Cotton says:

Is there a vector file of the background – I already have the vector of the map.

~Spencer

7. Spencer Cotton says:

Is there any way we could get the PSD file with layers? I would really like to play around with the grid background separate from the map… (Where did you get the background grid from?)

THanks!
    ~Spencer

8. E says:

Wow! Perfect! Just what I was looking for! Thanks sooooo much! Great graphics!

9. Cam says:

Mitch…I think its free and doesn’t require permission.

10. Mitch Saliba says:

I would like to ask permission to use the Photoshop. Light blue shiny silhouette world map as a background to 4 pages in our high school yearbook. My school is the Cairo American College in Cairo, Egypt. I am the yearbook advisor. This is a non-profit book at an US accredited educational institution. Full credit will be given to this site.