11. Use the pen tool and make a shape like in the image below.
12. Duplicate the orange shape, rotate vertically, and make it looks like in the mirror. Group the shapes.
13. Duplicate the group form the previous step and rotate it to the left. Group two folders/groups and repeat this step to make the 8 parts shape.
14. Apply Pattern Overlay with next info.
15. Merge it with a blank layer, then lock the pixels.
16. Apply the Radial Blur
17. Here is the final look.
18. To make the lemon color, play with the Hue Saturation tool.